Need Vehicle Repair Help?
- CFN may be able to help you get your vehicle repaired
- Do you meet the guidelines below?
- Click Here for the Downloadable/Printable Application (Rev. 06/15/2022)
- Click Here for the Source of Income Document (Rev. 11/22/2021)
- OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name & address
Car Repair Guidelines:
- Must be a Resident of Anoka County MN
- Age 21 or older
- Must have income in the very low to moderate income range listed on the application
- Must have a valid driver’s license that shows current address
- Must have car insurance
- Vehicle must be registered in your name
- NO previous assistance from Cars For Neighbors or Free to Be, Inc.
- We are NOT able to assist with non-running vehicles, transmissions, engines or other major repairs