Need Vehicle Repair Help?
- CFN may be able to help you get your vehicle repaired
- Do you meet the guidelines below?
- Click Here for the Downloadable/Printable Application (Rev. 2024)
- Click Here for the Source of Income Document (Rev. 11/22/2021)
- Please Note: We will ask for income verification documentation including but not limited to pay stubs, bank statements, SSI and SSDI benefit letters, unemployment benefits, cash assistance, etc.
- OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and we’ll print out and mail you a copy of our car repair assistance application
Car Repair Guidelines:
- MUST BE A CURRENT RESIDENT OF ANOKA COUNTY, MN
- Age 21 or older
- Must have income in the very low to moderate income range listed on the application
- Must have a valid driver’s license that shows current address
- Must have car insurance (we will ask for a copy of your current proof of vehicle insurance)
- The vehicle must be registered in your name
- NO previous assistance from Cars For Neighbors or Free to Be, Inc.
- We are NOT able to assist with non-running vehicles, transmissions, engines, and other major repairs or bodywork.