Car Repair Requirements:
- MUST BE A CURRENT RESIDENT OF ANOKA COUNTY, MN
- Age 21 or older
- Must have income in the very low to moderate income range listed on the application
- Must have a valid driver’s license that shows current address
- Must have car insurance (we will ask for a copy of your current proof of vehicle insurance)
- The vehicle must be registered in your name
- NO previous assistance from Cars For Neighbors or Free to Be, Inc.
- We are NOT able to assist with non-running vehicles, transmissions, engines, and other major repairs or bodywork.
Click Here for the Downloadable/Printable Application (Rev. 06/15/2022)
Click Here for the Sources of Income Document (Rev. 11/22/2021)
Please Note: We will ask for income verification documentation including but not limited to pay stubs, bank statements, SSI and SSDI benefit letters, unemployment benefits, cash assistance, etc.